Caz's Chaos

About Me

Past Chaos

Search Site

My Reads

Recipes

Cool Places

Links

Progress

Subscribe

Visitors

Jun 1, 2011

Sweet Obscenities!!


Quote For The Day
"A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit."

7am - I had a dream of eating a packet of chocolate tim tams and I could not remove the stains around my mouth from that sweet obscenity! I woke, looked in the mirror for any traces of the chocolate, praying I had not attacked and raided the fridge of these evil delights!

Lunch - I was doing really well! Fantabulous actually! Then I craved everything in sight! Nothing, NOTHING was going to stop me from getting my hands on every bit of food in this house! I ate, then ate some more, then just to be sure, ate into oblivion!

An Hour Later - Guilt ridden and feeling like someone had rolled me in flour and was ready to throw me into the frying fat, I crawled (an overdose of carbs kinda makes me feel drunk) to the lounge and decided to work off some of this guilt.

2.30pm - Cannot move from lounge floor, comatosed still I think.

3pm - Kids arrive home and want to call emergency! I reassure them I am just overdosed on carbs and to roll me back onto my tummy so I can get up.

3.15pm - All fired and set to go. I put on my shoes and walk out the door. The cold air hits me like a brick and I want to turn and run back inside. I fight with the MP3 player and headset and head off.

3.30pm - Too cold and my MP3 player is possessed, I give up and head home.

4pm - I bring out another 80's exercise tape. This one a little more sedate. I work through it slowly. I start to feel good. So good in fact I want to celebrate!!!! Someone give me a chocolate now! (I always treated myself with a chocolate) I raid through the fridge and see that glowing golden light right at the back. My Tim Tams! My hand is trembling and I begin to reach toward the back for my reward, that nightmarish image flashes of me not being able to remove the traces. I stop. I shut the door and back away from the fridge.

6pm - I am still full only eat a light meal.

8pm - I am exhausted and want to sleep. Hubby gives me a massage and tries to soothe my battered outlook of the day! Head to bed, tomorrow is another day!

6 Comments:

At June 2, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Daisychain said...

LOL...You write so eloquently! This is hilarious...but of course, not so funny if you are living it! You gotta set yourself realistic goals. Like, aim to lose 6 pounds a month...they say 2pounds a week is a good target, so 6 a month allows for a couple of slips!! And a reward for reaching each monthly goal weight ...A really fancy makeup item, or a manicure/professional massage/beauty treatment!... And the exercise you do has to be consistent and work up...and walking is better exercise than all those bloody tapes! Take a 15 minute walk the first day, but make it a brisk walk, and time yourself. Do this every day for 5 days, see if you can beat your own time! Next 5 days, add 10 mins to the walk, and every 5 days, add 10 mins more.... Fit it into your schedule! Do you have a dog? A dog is a great incentive to go walking... If not, could you maybe walk someone else's? Put an ad in locally, as a dogwalker...what better incentive, to earn a bit of cash for exercising!!! And, then you would be committed to doing it!
Swimming...another great way to exercise. Take the kids, twice a week, and race them doing lengths of the pool! Fun for all of you, and good exercise for them too...you don't want them learning exercise is not cool!
Try to give yourself healthy treats. Like, fancy fruit you wouldn't normally buy often... and, here's a tip...buy only diabetic chocolate. You don't have to be diabetic to eat it!!! It is sugar free, that's all, and sweetened with alternatives... and, trust me, its quite good once you get over the psychological barrier!!! Also, you won't overdose on it like we all do with regular choccie! Because, eat too much and it has a laxative effect!!!
I make sure I am good all day, then, at bedtime, I have a decaf skinny latte with 2 squares of choc as a reward for being good, and go to sleep with the taste on my lips, and a feelgood non guilty factor!!!
Good luck for today!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At June 2, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Daisychain said...

BTW, if you want to email me, please do; maybe we could lose weight together? ;) xxx

 
At June 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Anonymous Caz said...

Heya Daisy!
Yep I am going to sit down tomorrow and write out a plan. I tend to do things by the breeze of the wind and I know that it is not going to work at this rate. Walking definately IS the best exercise, I just gotta stop being a wuss and brave the cold and just do it! I am such a pussy!!!!! hahaha

Oh that diabetic choccy sounds just the treat! I am onto that tip tomorrow too! Thank you!!

I am back at work Monday so I am trying to figure out a good exercise routine. Being a nurse, my shifts are all over the place some weeks. I love swimming and as soon as it warms up here will go as often as I can. Everything is closed here over the winter and indoors pools are so expensive, crowded and far away.

Yes lets please E-mail. I will give you mine over on your site.
Thanks for the great tips and advice again babe! Truly appreciate it no end!

 
At June 4, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Daisychain said...

you can email me via my site, and then I can respond! xx

 
At June 11, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Daisychain said...

Hows the diet going? I lost 1.3kg this week, but according to the scales, I gained .4 overnight last night... (weighed myself this morning; I always weigh myself in the mornings before I get dressed!)
Sheesh, what did I do, swallow the vacuum cleaner???
Still, overall I made a loss, something to celebrate, yayyy! Where did I hide those chocolate brownies, lol! xxxx

 
At June 12, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Caz said...

Woohooo daisy!! That is fantastic news! I can gain a kilo overnight. Oh share those brownies if you find them, I could do with a bag or 2 right now..LOL Keep going and have sent you a message with my email details.
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Hiya, this is Caz's Chaos, you're on the air!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Newer Posts Older Posts