Caz's Chaos

About Me

Past Chaos

Search Site

My Reads

Recipes

Cool Places

Links

Progress

Subscribe

Visitors

May 28, 2011

Another Day


Today… It’s a cold and miserable day! Rain, rain go away! How I miss the sunshine!

My thoughts… I am not feeling the motivation I did yesterday. Boredom has set in and I trying to keep myself busy. I am trying to get into a good mindset to remain positive and motivated. I am also trying new products for my face and skin. I have let myself go in so many ways. I am also missing my friends. Our move, due to my hubby's employment, has been hard on us all. My kids are still finding it hard to settle in here and I feel so bad for them. We all had to leave behind dear friends and we are all trying to make new friendships but it is so hard.

Today’s Quote…You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky

I Am Grateful For… My husband and family

My Diet… This morning I had eggs on toast, great for a cold day. Still trying to invent some interesting, low fat recipes to keep me motivated.

Highlights Of The Week… I had my son down for a visit. It had been a few months since I had last saw him. I miss him incredibly. He was home for 3 days which was fantastic.

Reading now… The lazy girls guide to weight loss and fitness! by AJ Rochester Fantastic book!

Listening To… Pink!

Things That Make Me Smile… Hearing the harley pull up in the drive! It means hubby is home!

This Week I Must…To stay motivated and try and get at least 6 hours of exercise in for the week

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Daisychain said...

SEX is great exercise.... tell hubby its his DUTY!!!

Walk briskly for half an hour today, and increase it by 10 mins a day. Or, run up and downstairs 10 times and increase it by 2 each day! or swim as fast as you can for 30 mins, gradually increasing time....and time yourself. See how many lengths of the pool you can do in 30 mins; try to do more each day in the same time!

 
At June 1, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Anonymous Caz said...

HAHAHA Oh my yes it is a great form of exercise. Since putting on the weight I have found that I tire so easily! Oh the days when I could be whipped around by the ears! Definately one of the highlights to losing weight is getting that sex drive back =D
It is winter here, I will have to find an indoor pool, all the outdoor public ones are closed. Maybe even if I mimic the swimming motion in a standing position, the arms will get toned for sure!!!!
Thanks again hun!

 

Post a Comment

Hiya, this is Caz's Chaos, you're on the air!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Newer Posts Older Posts