Caz's Chaos

About Me

Past Chaos

Search Site

My Reads

Recipes

Cool Places

Links

Progress

Subscribe

Visitors

Jan 29, 2010

Argh Feck!

I was doing really well! Fantabulous actually! My period has hit and I craved everything in sight! Nothing, NOTHING was going to stop me from getting my hands on every bit of food in this house! I ate, then ate some more, then just to be sure, ate into oblivion!

Funk it!! I am now orbiting into a zit hell and I basically feel like crap. All that good food was actually working. I felt better, fitter and healthier. The last 2 days have reassured me that greasy laden fried food does nothing but make you feel like you need to crap semi truck from your bowel!!

I haven't felt like exercising with the flow of Mississippi between my thighs but I will force myself out later tonight. Hubby (Johno) has been a rain of support. What would I do without him? He is trying his hardest to understand and keep me motivated but he will just have to ride this one out, just as I do.

Tomorrow is another day. I am not even going to bother noting my daily intake of food. I will just put the last 2 days down to PMSing with a vengeance and I will continue on like nothing happened! Now to go and move that truck!
Peacesave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, this is Caz's Chaos, you're on the air!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Newer Posts